If you love easy and delicious, this recipe is for you. Just pair it up with a salad; the kids will love it.
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 c. cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz) can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Boil pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Mix all other ingredients, except cheese, add to cooked pasta. Put in a 9×13 baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until melted.