Be sure to serve this garlic-laden dish with lots of bread so everyone can sop up all of the delicious sauce.
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 6 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
• 3/4 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
• 1/3 cup dry white wine
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
• 3/4 pound angel hair pasta
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook 1 minute on each side. Stir in wine, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes. Stir in parsley and remove from heat.
2. While shrimp is cooking prepare pasta following package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid and drain.
3. Add pasta to shrimp in skillet and toss to coat. Stir in cooking liquid and remaining tablespoon each of the oil and butter. Stir until pasta is coated and butter melted. Serve immediately.