1. I was named after the Beatles song, “Michelle My Bell.”
2. I was born in Las Vegas, Nevada
3. I have lived in 6 different states and attended 14 different schools: Nevada, Illinois, Wisconsin, Texas, California and Colorado
4. Cooking is a serious passion of mine.
5. I find it extremely difficult to speak my mind.
6. It’s hard for me to get to close to anyone
7. I’m a bit of a loner.
8. I have to do everything myself because I feel no one can do it better than me.
9. Not too many people like me.
10. I used to care but not anymore.
11. I didn’t go to college until I was 42.
12. I sound rude until you get to know me.
13. I absolutely hate bullies and the parents who created them.
14. I think and over think about almost everything.
15. I had the same last name as my husband so nothing changed when we got married.
16. I get bored very easily and quit almost everything that I start.
17. I desperately want another baby.
18. I hate writing but love blogging.
19. I love sunshine and blue skies. They make me smile. I know some people think Seasonal Affective Disorder is a myth, but I really think I have it.
20. I love the smell of wood and burning leaves, rubbing alcohol, my husband, babies and coconut scented anything,
21. I hate the sound of a crying baby, a ringing telephone, a barking dog and a bouncing basketball.
22. I love corn but won’t eat anything that has corn in it.
23. I love to play baseball but can’t stand watching it.
24. I would love to run a marathon some day.
25. I’m very good at remembering phone number and dates.
26. I can’t stand sitting still. I feel like life is passing me by.
27. I am left-handed but considered ambidextrous.
28. I hate ketchup.
29. I cuss a LOT.
30. If I could, I would swim every day.
31. I am Wonder Woman
32. I am super allergic to cats.
33. I love, love, love to read.
34. I could eat Mexican food every day.
35. Fall is my favorite time of the year.
36. I can never pass up buying make-up, nail polish or flip-flops.
37. I am constantly changing conditioners, lotions and soap.
38. I am super sarcastic.
39. I have a thing for giraffes.
40. I want another tattoo.
41. I love Farmer’s Markets.
42. I love to collect perfume bottles.
43. I am a good mommy.
44. My kitchen has to be clean in order for me to cook in it.
45. I hate talking on the phone.
46. I am a very affectionate person.
47. I can make anything as long as I have the recipe.
48. My favorite flowers are Gerbera Daisies (it was the first flower my husband ever gave me).
49. I won’t leave the house without make-up on.
50. I’m a lover AND a fighter. I never back down.
If any of my wunderful readers wish to know more or have any questions, please let me know. I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment and don’t forget to subscribe.