ORZO WITH LEMON PEPPER SHRIMP
• 2 C cooked orzo
• 3½ tbsp fresh lemon juice, divided
• 2 tbsp fresh curly parsley, chopped
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 1½ pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 tbsp butter
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Stir together orzo, 1½ tablespoons lemon juice, parsley, salt, ½ tsp black pepper. Keep warm
2. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high. Add half of shrimp and saute for about 2 minutes or until shrimp is almost done. Remove shrimp to a plate. Add remaining shrimp and saute for 2 minutes and remove shrimp to plate.
3. Add remaining tablespoon butter to skillet. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until garlic starts to brown. Stir constantly to prevent scorching. Add shrimp, remaining lemon juice, and remaining black pepper. Stir until shrimp is coated. Cook for another minute or until shrimp is done.
4. Serve shrimp over orzo.