Today, I was asked to participate in the Love/Hate Challenge. The whole point is to list 10 things that I love and 10 things that I hate. I’m sure I would have no problem listing more so it’s going to be a challenge within itself, just to limit myself.
The person who was nice enough to include and nominate me was Stephy from stephysweetbakes. Thank you Stephy. I love doing stuff like this and like you, I too enjoy a good challenge. You need to check out this amazing blog. She has some of the most incredible recipes I have ever come across and the pictures are amazing. She is very sweet and also makes it a point to interact with you.
The 10 things that I love:
1. My family
2. Going for walks
4. Cooking and Baking
5. Spending time with my children
6. My blog because I love being creative and meeting people
7. Puppies and babies
The 10 things that I hate:
1. The smell of fresh cut grass
2. Ignorant and ungrateful people
3. Bad Weather
4. Not having time for myself
5. A filthy kitchen
6. Disrespectful Children
7. Speaking in front of a crowd
8. Bad food
9. The sound of someone popping their gum
10. Child and animal abusers
I did it! That was a little harder than I thought it would be. I cannot wait to read other blogger responses.
My list of nominees are:
1. Watermalen – https://watermalen.wordpress.com/
2. Get Chaotic – http://ccosmeticchaos.com/
3. Lady Melady – http://meladycooks.com/
4. Styled By Lauren – https://4everfashion.wordpress.com/
5. Arielle – http://withallmyaffection.com/
6. The Beautiful Blogger – https://thebeautifiedblogger.wordpress.com/
7. Italian Home Kitchen – https://thebestwinesfromitaly.wordpress.com/
8. Shades of Beauty – https://shadesofbeautyza.wordpress.com/
9. Jessie’s Budget Beauty – http://jessiesbudgetbeauty.com/
10. Sarmichell3 – https://sarmichell3.wordpress.com/
To all of my nominees, you must make your love/hate list and also nominate others.
Thanks again to Stephy for nominating me, it was a pleasure.