The name itself, sounds heavenly!
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- ½ cup butter
- 2 TBS minced garlic
- 1 TBS garlic salt
- 1 tsp salt
- Melt butter.
- Mix together butter, garlic, garlic salt and salt.
- Cut steak meat into about 1.5 inch pieces (cubes).
- Baste butter mixture onto steak pieces.
- Stick steak pieces onto kabob sticks
- Grill for about 15 minutes.
- Rotate skewers every couple of minutes, cooking evenly on each side.
- Re-baste meat throughout grilling process, because a lot of the flavor will cook off.
- Check steak temperature when you are done grilling, meat should be 150 for medium well/ or cut one piece open to check the color inside, should be light pink for medium well steak.