BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA
Here’s a simple Baked Parmesan Crusted Tilapia recipe that you can easily serve with any of your favorite vegetables. Turn tilapia recipe this into any favorite fish recipe by using other fish or even chicken for a great chicken recipe.
- 4 – 6 ounces of Tilapia or favorite fish
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped Parsley
- Teaspoon of light mayo
- Sea Salt or Salt Sub. (Lightly)
- Pepper (lightly)
- Garlic Powder (lightly)
- Mix Parmesan with light mayo, pepper, salt sub, garlic powder, and chopped parsley in a small cup
- Place the tilapia on sprayed foil and brush the above mix lightly on the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
- You can serve with lemon wedges, and fresh lemon juice on the side.