GREAT MEAL FOR THE SUMMER!!!
- 6 oz penne pasta
- 2 cups cooked, chopped grilled chicken
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 (medium size) cucumber, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons (optional)
- Caesar salad dressing, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain water and set aside to cool.
- Chop the grilled chicken breasts into small chunks. In a large bowl toss together chicken, cooked penne pasta, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, green onion, cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Drizzle with desired amount of Caesar salad dressing and toss to coat.