CREAMY FOUR CHEESE GARLIC SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 cup cooked pasta water
- 1 chicken bullion cube
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups of Four-Cheese Italian White Cheese Blend (Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago)
- parsley or chives or green onions, finely chopped
- Heat olive oil and butter on medium heat in a large skillet, add minced garlic and coo for about 1 minute on medium heat, without burning.
- Cook pasta in a separate pan, drain. Reserve some of cooked pasta water. Dissolve 1 cube of chicken broth bullion in 1 cup of hot pasta water.
- Add pasta water (with the dissolved chicken broth bullion cube in it), heavy cream, and cooked spaghetti to the skillet with cooked garlic. Bring to boil, stirring. Once the liquids are boiling, immediately add cheese and keep stirring everything together (spaghetti and the cream), while boiling, until cheese melts and coats pasta, for about 1 minute. Reduce to simmer and continue to cook, constantly stirring, to thicken the sauce – for another minute or two.
- To serve, top each serving with finely chopped chives, or green onions, or parsley