Let’s give it up for drugstore makeup. Yes, department and specialty stores carry some awesome products you simply can’t live without, but drugstores are a playground for those who like to play around with their look. I am so guilty of that. Plus, we know a ton of brands making great stuff to give those high-end brands a run for their money.
1. Covergirl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm
We love a chubby stick, and especially when it looks this good and costs this little.
• Sheer color, soft shine
• Unique twist up form
$6 – Target
2. Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gloss
Honey nectar gives this drugstore lip gloss its creamy feel, while a wax free formula guarantees your shiniest lips ever.
• 100% wax-free gloss
• Nourishing honey nectar
$5 – Amazon
3. L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss
Argan oil, omega 3 and vitamin E ensures this drugstore lip gloss doesn’t just look good on your lips, but is good for them too.
• Infused with ultra-hydrating Omega 3, protective Vitamin E, and Argan Oil
• Available in 16 shades
$3 – Walmart
4. NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream
Matte lips with a tan? LOVE. Stock up on this cost effective favorite, and go bright or go home this summer.
• Soft matte finish
$6 – Meijer’s
5. Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer
An all natural, drugstore lip gloss should always be rolling around in the bottom of your bag, and this highly rated incarnation will show you why.
• Moisturizes with Shea Butter, Beeswax & Vitamin E • 100% Natural
$5 – Target
6. CoverGirl Outlast Lip Color
Essentially like tattooing your lips, except it comes off with remover and boasts 41 shades for all your changing looks.
• Lasts up to 24 hours
• 41 shades
$8 – Walgreens
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss, SPF 15
Vitamin C and E keep your pout moisturized, while SPF 15 protects them. (And did we mention how bomb the colors are?)
• With silk-enriched moisturizers and Vitamins C and E. SPF 15. $6 – CVS
9. Maybelline Baby Lips Balm
The cutest drugstore lip gloss around with plenty of colors and some serious hydration: this is the one to stock up on.
• SPF 20 sunscreen
• 8 hour moisture plus lip renewal
$3 – Walmart
10. Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor
Long days that turn into even longer nights call for 16 hours of fade free color (and a moisturizing top coat).
• Full coverage color for up to 16 hours • Moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract
• Available in 26 shades
$8 – Target
Me personally, am a huge fan of glosses or lipsticks that stay on. So for me, number 6 and 10 are my absolute favorites. I have worn both of these since they first came out and continue to wear them. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed blogging this information. Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you.