- 1 12 ounce box pasta
- 2 cooked and chopped chicken breasts
- 3 T butter
- ¼ cup minced onion (optional)
- 2 T minced garlic
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ C sour cream
- ½ C milk
- ½ C Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- dry parsley to garnish (optional)
- While the pasta is boiling, melt butter on low heat in a frying pan.
- Add garlic and onions. Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add soup, sour cream, milk, cheese, and chicken. Stir over low heat until pasta is done boiling. Drain pasta and add to the mixture. Toss well and serve immediately.
Freezes well. Defrost on counter or in fridge and then reheat at 200 degrees for about 30o minutes.