• 2 cups miniature penne pasta
• 2 cans (5 ounces each) Albacore White Tuna
• 2 cups milk
• 1 cup water
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika, optional
• 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar/monterey jack
• 1/2 cup peas
• Fresh cracked salt and pepper
• 1/4-1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, optional
• Fresh parsley, optional
1. In a large nonstick skillet: pour in 2 cups of the uncooked pasta; 2 cans of drained, rinsed, and dried tuna; 2 cups milk, the water, the butter, and dry mustard. Add in the paprika as well if desired.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat, stir, and then place on the lid. Reduce the heat to low or medium low.
3. Allow to simmer until the pasta is completely cooked through and the liquid evaporated (about 10-15 minutes depending on your stovetop heat).
4. During the cooking time, stir the ingredients occasionally to keep the pasta from sticking to the bottom.
5. Once the liquid is absorbed, stir in the shredded cheese and the fresh peas.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste as well as hot sauce if desired.
7. For a pretty garnish add fresh chopped parsley if desired.